пятница, 29 апреля 2011 г.

Мигрируем с LiveJournal, восстановил блог из XML-бэкапа

"Those discussions are appropriately in a different channel".
I have that record. He talks about missiles, channels, government support.
Maybe sky is closed for alien visitors, funny. They are time travellers, and they certainly are waiting for some moment in history to land on Earth.
I have coincidences in my biography, certain moments corellate with songs words.
Taking ABBA, which I listened in childhood - LIGHTS ARE GONNA FIND ME.
And they do so indeed. What a coincidence!
CONTACT, IMMORTAL AD VITAM, TERMINATOR 2, THE MATRIX, FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR - what could be common in this movie subset?
I cannot answer definitely - EASY intervention to Earth, maybe?
EASY easily corellates with my passport. Crazy things happen nowadays in universe.
By the way, aliens - those, who waiting for the miracle, find pretty stable support in God, as they know him. KGB butterflies are gone forever, blue cup broken - and still there is connection (I am confused by its kind) between me and USG (Universe Support Group). Of course exist another group - KGB-inspired PSI-group, which makes me extremely confused. Bulgakov's novel is simply unruly and too stupid to apply in my country. Who applied it, I wonder. With equal success ill individuals can apply to real life everything - from song to modern movie. Destiny depends on plot? OK, some may say it's nonsense,
but for me plot defined destiny. Plot wich I didn't know when borned. For some time in youth I gather news about UFO and related things. It's possible that 1986'th film about boy and spaceship is about me - or something very similar. Now we have aliens, nobody pay attention to this fact, what to do?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий