воскресенье, 29 сентября 2030 г.

Sorry, UFO in Homel.

I have bluray disc in the case, and I can't write it :(. First compilation
possibly not ideal, so second may appear. Two "sexy and elegant" girls
equally beautiful. ISO files usually should be burned or mounted, but Total Commander
can be used as well. For now I have blog and UNIX home page (Telnet protocol).
Total mess with home page updates... UUE mail etc. Though clinic still proposed
for me, I slightly do not understand zero reaction for events flow. EVENTS F$CKING FLOW.
Bluray compilation expected to stay in drive forever. I hope you are not blind and
see the information on sites. I am ill with asthma, if you are not informed.
Hollywood movie SIGNS about UFO and asthma. Is "one person" problem too complicated
for BELARUS?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий