воскресенье, 26 апреля 2009 г.

Что напялить на первом свидании?


I received an e-mail from one of my lovely readers, Helen:

Hello, my beloved La Couturier, Excuse my English, because I’m not a native speaker and it’s not perfect. But soddenly it came to my mind that I can address my question to you. So. I can always find what to put on to some parrty, but it’s always a huge problem for me to pick up an appropriate oufit for the date - especially the first one! How to be seductive, but not vulgar? Is there any universal option? Please give me an advice! However if you are not interested, I can understand and I will go on readin’ your blog anyway!!!

P.S. I just adore it! You are doin’ a great job and keep goin’!!! From Ukraine with love, Helen.

Helen, darling, you are too sweet. And of course I will answer your question! First dates do always cause the most fretting, hair-pulling, and panicking for most girls. It’s quite the problematic situation with the nerves - so dressing to feel your best can help with remaining confident (the boy’s already yours, hon!) even through those slightly awkward moments. Wear something that you love.

And of course, we ladies always want to impress the men on that first date; seduce them, without seeming too aggressive or trashy; looking impeccable without coming off as trying too hard - you know, the lot. So yes, you can wear that fitted dress or top - but if it’s too tight for comfort or makes you feel rather exposed, don’t wear it. It’s already an stressful situation; don’t make yourself feel any more uncomfortable! Not to mention: leave a little for the imagination, no?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий